Many business owners struggle to grow their business because they don’t know what to say, how to say it, and where to say it.
This is a problem.
Many leaders in businesses, organizations, and non-profits struggle to lead and guide their team because they don’t know what to say, how to say it, and where to say it.
This is a problem.
If you are a business owner who struggles to communicate how you really can help, or if you are a leader who struggles to clearly communicate what most important…
Then this may be a problem for you.
Problems like this make it extra difficult for people to understand how you can really help them, which makes it difficult to build great relationships, focus your teams, generate referrals, and — most importantly — generate sales and grow your business.
Fortunately, this is a problem we have a viable solution for that will help you create the results you are looking for.
It’s called “Earning the Right for the Next Conversation.”
BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME
It worked in the movie Field of Dreams, but does it work in real life?
The biggest factor is you must have a product or service that offers a tangible solution to a tangible problem that creates a tangible result.
If you have this type of solution… this is your field of dreams.
If you have a passion you want to lead on… this is your field of dreams.
Create the corresponding story and you earn you the right for the next conversation.
THIS IS WHERE I COME IN
Imagine how much easier it will be to sell your solution if you know what to say, how to say it, and where to say it.
It’s a communication strategy I teach called “Earning the Right for the Next Conversation.”
Notice, I’m following the same pattern I’m teaching you…
PROBLEM – SOLUTION – RESULTS
Let’s review one scenario to see what it looks like.
- Problem – Are you struggling to make enough sales because you are not sure what to say, how to say it, and where to say it?
- Solution – The Red Edge Strategy Workshop “Earning the Right for the Next Conversation” will help you…
- Results – 1) create a clear and persuasive brand message, 2) teach you a simple strategy for building relationships based on value, love, and trust, and 3) increase your sales and grow your business.
If this is an area you could use some help in, I offer as a solution the Red Edge Strategy Workshop “Earning the Right for the Next Conversation.”
This is a two week online course starting this Thursday. Here are the details.
May 20, Thursday, 3:30-6:30pm MT
• Know Your Customer’s Story… P.S. It’s Not What You Think
• Know Your Story… P.S. It’s Not What You Think
May 27, Thursday, 3:30-6:30pm MT
• Know What To Say… Your Words Matter
• Strategy Of Success… Creating Relationships of Value, Love, & Trust
PEOPLE NEED YOUR FIELD OF DREAMS
People need what you bring to them. Your solution will help them fix their problems. That’s why you need to get your branding message really clear.
I would love to help you.
Is the investment worth it?
The investment is $399.
Is it worth it is a valid question… Here’s my answer…
No, this investment is not worth it.
- I have Earned the Right for this Next Conversation with you…
- I have created a relationship of value, love, and trust with you…
- I have clearly communicated how I help you grow your business by knowing what to say, how to say it, and where to say it…
If I have done this…
Then the investment of $399 is worth it.
Now, it’s up to you.
Are you going to keep struggling???
Or will take action and do something about it???
The choice is yours.
You know what to do.
Drop me a comment and we’ll get you registered.
Have a wonderful Monday! Thanks for letting me share!
p.s. Take 13 minutes today to determine if you are clear on the problem you solve, the solution you bring, and the results you create.
RED EDGE LIVE WITH ATTORNEY MICHAEL GLASSFORD – WILLS & TRUSTS, & FACEBOOK, OH MY!!!
How long does it take to turn a great life into a shattered life? For attorney Michael Glassford, it was 3 seconds… Three seconds changed everything when a microburst storm sent their small family car spinning off the interstate and into oncoming traffic.
“I wasn’t ready. I didn’t know if I would survive. I didn’t know if my wife or son were even alive. All I knew was my FEAR,” says Michael.
How prepared are you when the three seconds of unexpected shows up?
Over the last 16 years, Michael S. Glassford has worked with hundreds of individuals and families to ensure they are legally protected and prepared with Trust planning. Michael is an entrepreneur and loves small business.
During the pandemic, he reinvented his law firm and the way he connects with audiences on social media. He wrote “My Social Media Prescription”, a short workbook to set up your social media platform, based on his system and success on Facebook.
Michael is constantly working on improving himself, his business, and his client’s lives as well. After all, as Michael is well known for saying…
“It’s your life, it’s your story, make it a good one.”
POWER OF THREE
• What small businesses need to understand about Wills, Trusts, and Liability.
• What can a small business do to take advantage of social media and see it pay off?
• What are simple steps to protect your business, your family, and ultimately your story?
The Story You Most Consistently Create Will be The Story To Most Consistently Come True In Your Life. Promise To Intentionally Create A Beautiful, Powerful, Wonderful Story Of Love And Greatness!
RED EDGE MENTORING – STORY | STRATEGY | SERVICE
EMPOWER LEADERS TO CREATE a STORY of GREATNESS, a STRATEGY of SUCCESS, and CULTURE of SERVICE & LOVE.